It's almost here. Force Foundation Day 2018 is coming on October 20th at Olympic Sports Center and below are just a few of the reasons you want to miss out on this year's event:
- 5K/10K Race - We've added a 10K option for those serious runners. We've also upped our game and are using official timing software to help you keep track of just how well you did. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Extras for the Kids - Skills Challenge and Bounce Houses have been added to the event this year to help keep the kids busy and having fun as well as contests all day long.
- Force Women's Exhibition Game - Looking forward to the second ever Force Women's indoor game? So are we. More details coming soon.
- Army vs Navy - The Battle of Land and Sea will take place for the 3rd year in a row with each team holding a deciding victory over the last 2 years. Rubber Match!!
- Force Legends Game - As always, the highlight of the evening will be the Force Legends game featuring the original Force legends from years past and this year's current Force roster!
- Silent Auction, Live Music, Prizes, Food Vendors...the list just keeps going.
If all that wasn't enough, all the proceeds will support Breast Cancer Awareness, Kitsap Cancer Services and Force Foundation!! Last year we raised over $5000 to support the Wounded Warrior Project and local Kitsap Family Readiness Groups. Come out this year and help us blow that number out of the water!!
Special thanks already to the Suquamish Foundation and Eagle Harbor Insurance for their generous donations to FFD2018. If you have a business that would like to be involved in this great event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.